Welcome to Corga Labs
Corga Labs is an independent research group focusing on the arts, education, and technology.
Ongoing commentary on the blog.
- ancl - Application Network Communication Language. Trying to wrap some descriptive rules around applications and what their network communcation patterns are.
- clojure-jmxhttpgateway - A jmx<->http (read only) gateway written in clojure
- ecne - A password keeper for groups
- gaoh - Server management via XMPP
- kuihao - Value Stream Mapping tool. Source
- shiv - A commandline utility that talks to a federated network of services - pipe with webservices. Private work - unavailable here.
Contact us at corga at corgalabs dot com.
- Using a distributed nosql db + an indexer + tesseract OCR + crypto = Distributed document storage (shooting for paperless office)
- 'attaboy - a community based Whuffie system